Home-Office Continuum is designed and led by Danielle Bélec, creator of the Second Wind® Method, and master movement specialist with upwards of 30-years of experience as a movement therapist, Pilates master, teacher-trainer, and rehabilitation educator.
Improve circulation, tissue elasticity and range of motion
EASY TO DO AT A DESK
Easily integrated into the day while on a call or during breaks.
Improve energy, focus, productivity and enjoyment.
About Home Office Continuum with Danielle Bélec
What is included:
Three 20-minute “Exercise-at-Your-Desk” sessions to stimulate your mind and body
One 20-minute “Sitting Meditation” session to calm and reset you before or after work
Ten quick 4-8 minute “Mini-Movement Breaks”
Three quick 4-8 minute “Meditation Breaks”
A total of 40+ exercises for all ages and abilities
An article on how to make simple acts of self-care easy to integrate into your life
Lifetime access to all the content
One-time investment of only $99 CAD
Why Danielle is Different?
While other wellness programs use digitized bodies, stick-figures or on-site trainers, this program provides…
- Expert physical demonstration, verbal cuing and detailed instruction by a master movement specialist to ensure safety and results for each employee
- A unique combination of therapeutic movement and meditation that spans both mind and body self-care skills
- Safe, socially distanced assistance to employees to cope with the impact of the pandemic on their mental and physical health
- A cost-effective alternative for staying limber, healthy and pain free
Benefits of Home-Office Continuum
Benefits of using this program:
- Improve energy, focus, productivity and enjoyment
- Learn life changing habits of regular movement breaks while working
- Minimize over-use and misuse of your body (Repetitive Strain Injuries)
- Increase blood flow and nutrients to joints and soft tissue
- Decrease accumulation of muscular tension, stiffness, inflammation and pain
- Improve flexibility, tissue elasticity and range of motion
- Replace poor sitting habits with improved posture and function
- Easily integrated self-care while on a call or during work breaks
- Feel better, sleep better and live better!